Top Image

Top Image

Pages

BE Hopeful

Posted on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013


"I am in the process of removing unnecessary burdens from you. I will strip away those things that have been an inordinate requirement of your time or sapped your energy and other resources.  The result of this process will be a more complete focus on your purposes in My kingdom, says the Lord.  Be willing to let go of everything that has become unproductive." 

John 15:2 "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit."




This was so perfectly spoken to my heart in light of this season of life.  Each fruit has it's own season to be planted, to grow, and to be cut and pruned before it is tasteful.  I feel like much of my life has been cutting and pruning over the past year, but the Lord is continuing to remind me that He cuts and prunes in order that we might bear MORE fruit.  More fruit than before. And he is also reminding me that I have planted my seeds in the good soil, in the foundation of Christ.  I recently read Matthew 13:23, the parable of the sower.  And Jesus says "And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some (T)a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty." So I anxiously await to taste the juicy fruit that He is ripening in my life that it might bloom in ABUNDANCE.

Jesus my I continue to plant my hope in you. You are my firm foundation. You are the good soil.  May I continue to trust that you will grow and ripen me according to your perfect timing.  Amen. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey Mirabella All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger