Top Image

Top Image

Pages

BE a friend

Posted on: Wednesday, February 13, 2013






 I feel like a broken, loose-paneled, sliver-filled, withering old fence lately.  And these two continue to encourage me and remind me of the flowers that are still blooming in my life.  And although my garden consists of a bunch of tangled and scattered wildflowers, they are still growing nonetheless.  I am increasingly thankful for them each day, and I am so excited for the beautiful blooming blessings that the Lord ushering in to their lives. 



LOVE you MORE Thea Lynn and Ellen Lillian:)

 Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 "Two are better than one, because they have a good [more satisfying] reward for their labor; For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up."







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey Mirabella All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger