Top Image

Top Image

Pages

Day 7: Skin it.

Posted on: Tuesday, October 18, 2011

STAND BY ME
(If you haven't seen this movie..."two for finchin'!")

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see
No I won't be afraid
No I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me



I haven't found my pennies yet
awee I forget the secret knock let me in!
why couldn't you have gotten breakfast stuff like twinkies, Pez and root beer?
Pez, cherry flavored pez. No question about it.
I brought the comb!
that's a real goucher...
sleeper hold sleeper hold no one gets out of the sleeper hold!

(I even named my chicken Vern... but he died this summer. RIP vern)

My dream came true this summer in Pioneer Square:)


"It's like God gave you something, man. All those stories that you can make up. An' he said: This is what we got for you, kid, try not to loose it"

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone? "


It's a way of life... "sincerely"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey Mirabella All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger