Top Image

Top Image

Pages

Audrey Mirabella Botti

Posted on: Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More often then not I go by Auj. Hence the "Auj Poj" in the link to my blog, which is a hodgepodge of Auj. I'm a hodgepodgey type a girl.

1. I love and live for Jesus with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.
2. You don't really know me unless you know of my love for railroad tracks and my lack of showers.
3. I don't think anyone could be more passionate about their favorite movie than I am about "Stand By Me," sincerely...
4. I write all over my hands and arms, often. But I will never get a tattoo.
5. My bed headboard is a barn door that I built with my Grandpa.
6. I've been to every Warren Miller movie premier since I was like 5.
7. My best friend and I call each other "bud" and we live a budLIFE.
8. I still sleep with a teddy bear and his name is "Bear." Yes, that's more original than "Teddy"...
9. I RACE cross country and track at Oregon State.
10. I lead Young Life at Corvallis High School
11. I live in a house with 7 girls, 4 chickens, and a chinchilla.
12. I throw my shoes on wires.
13. I'm dating this boy whose kinda cute...
14 I've never had a sip of alcohol in my life.
15. I run a lot, spit a lot, eat a lot, spill a lot, write a lot, pee a lot, sing a lot, pray a lot.


3 comments:

  1. Kristi!!! Miss you too! Ah we must eat chips togeth over winter break or somethin when were both home;) hope all is well down south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i so agree! all is well, but def ready to be home.

    ReplyDelete

Audrey Mirabella All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger