Top Image

Top Image

Pages

Young Life Camp at Creekside!

Posted on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011


There is just nothin like Young Life camp.
You can't put it into words, you just have to go.

Most amazing and exhausting week of my life at Creekside with 11 of the most beautiful freshman girls. I just love them too dang much my heart swells up even thinking about it.
"welcome to the herd"

we go all out...

And as an added bonus I got to see my best friend who is interning there all summer! It was soooo good to talk with her in between water slide rides and getting shaving creamed in the face. She's a stud.

PLUS I got to be there with 2 more of the most amazing and beloved people in my life. I'm so blessed by the conversations we have together. Such great fellowship:)


But the best part of all is that Heaven got a little bigger this week:)
Thank you God for growing your kingdom and letting it come alive here and now!



1 comments:

  1. I typed into Google, "Creekside Younglife" and your picture came up and brought me to this blog. Love seeing Creekside impact lives from all over! I did Work Crew at Creekside this past summer and it was the time of my life. You are absolutely right when you say, "There is just nothin like Young Life camp. You can't put it into words, you just have to go." There are not enough words to describe what exactly happens to you while you are there, but it definitely changes you forever. Thanks for posting.

    A fellow YoungLifer,

    Madison

    ReplyDelete

Audrey Mirabella All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger