Top Image

Top Image

Pages

Be bear hugging

Posted on: Thursday, March 14, 2013


Lamentations 3:22-23 says "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

What an ocean of relentless love.  The Lord does not hold us captive to our mistakes and wrong doings from the day, week, or year before.  His mercies are new every single day!  His mercy triumphs (James 2:13).  I think so ofter we forget that the Lord wants us to embrace His mercies each morning, rather than feeling like we have to beg for it or search for it throughout the day. Lord I want to bear hug your mercy you each morning.

An "Auj Poj" of Psalm 61:
"Lord you hear my silent tears and
I know that you are listening to ever word that I pray. 
I keep calling to you over and over Lord. 
My heart is exhausted. 
Lead me to higher ground, 
you are my guidance and guardian, 
through and against the gusting winds 
that toss me around. 
I want to dwell with you forever. 
I want to dwell with you, and you in me, 
under your umbrella of love. 
I know you hear me Lord and I thank you 
for blessing me with a family in Christ Jesus 
that has taught me to listen to you. 
Lord you are my King that reigns forever, 
may you reign in my heart. 
Bless the Lord oh my soul, 
even when my body grows weary 
I will praise your greatness and compassion on me, 
and I will bear hug Your mercy EVERY MORNING."


Psalm 61 (ESV)
"Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; 
2from the end of the earth I call to you 
when my heart is faint. 
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, 
3for you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the enemy. 
4Let me dwell in your tent forever! 
Let me take refuge under the shelter of your wings!Selah 
5For you, O God, have heard my vows; 
you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name. 6Prolong the life of the king; 
may his years endure to all generations! 
7May he be enthroned forever before God; 
appoint steadfast love and faithfulness to watch over him! 
8So will I ever sing praises to your name, 
as I perform my vows day after day."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey Mirabella All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger