Top Image

Top Image

Pages

Greatness never seems fragile until it is

Posted on: Monday, February 24, 2014

For the last two and a half years, injuries have prevented me from finishing a season.  I still have not run in a race on our home track.  Most recently, I suffered a stress fracture in my hip this fall, and was unable to finish the cross-country season.  This spring will be my last season of eligibility to compete as a collegiate athlete. 


It is my heart and hope that my teammates will never have to sit out as many seasons as I have because of injury.   As athletes competing in one of the toughest conferences in the nation for our sport, we want to be competing against other athletes, not our own bodies. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey Mirabella All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger