Top Image

Top Image

Pages

Posted on: Thursday, August 16, 2012

TASTE: I am a peanut butter lover, perhaps to a fault.  When I was a kid my mom used to spread peanut butter and maple syrup over my pancakes and then roll them up like crepes and put them in my lunch:)  Peanut butter is just one of those foods that makes everything taste that much better.  And it seems to go with most anything... or at least my taste buds seem to think so.  I slab it on my fruits, veggies, rice cakes, bread, bars, and in my oatmeal, yogurt, rice pudding, s'mores, banana boats, smoothies, ect.  It just seems to spread so nicely on most anything.  Even the dullest of foods (ie. celery) come to life with a little PB.  Peanut Butter is kind of like the Holy Spirit.  Both bring sweetness out of blandness, and both stick like glue.


SEE: And then God said, "Let there be light!!!" Our brand new beautiful track how now come to life and light!  Last night a bunch of my teammates, alumni, Oregon State athletes, coaches, staff, and donors all meet at our brand new 48 inch 9 lane beautiful BEAVER track!! What an incredible dream that I have been blessed to witness come to life!  I cannot wait for the next two years of turning left on this bad boy:)    


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey Mirabella All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger