Top Image

Top Image

Pages

"You are here"

Posted on: Thursday, June 30, 2011


I love this. Wherever I go God has already gone BEFORE me (Deuteronomy 31:3, 9:3, 1:30), paving the way. Each day he goes before me preparing me for the things he has crafted up:) He "circled on the map" where I will be each day, all I need to do is accept that "I AM HERE." In the midst of this road trip I've stumbled upon lots of maps and things with the words "you are here" on them. Usually when I see these words on a map I read them and quickly use them to determine how to quickly get to my desired location. However, I now have a new outlook on these words. I think too often humans are constantly thinking about being there rather than embracing here. It kinda reminds me of the overused "live in the moment" saying, but it truly is so fundamentally key. I want to be where I am and no where but there. I think I need a bracelet that says "you are here" on it, despite how obvious of a reminder that might be. Gods got me where I am on His timing, and according to His route. I just need to BE HERE. (Psalm 46:10) I wanna be able to look back and say yes, I really was there. Not just in the same way that you carve your name under the top bunk bed at camp... but totally 100 percent present in each moment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Audrey Mirabella All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger